Good communication is the backbone of any successful business. In fact, a study from Willis Towers Watson found that companies with effective communication are three and a half times more likely to outperform their peers.
That is the million dollar question. It is the question we get asked at every tradeshow. The question our employees get asked by the passenger sitting next to them on the airplane. The question we get asked on Twitter at least once a day. The question we see our customers asking on Reddit — day in and day out.
Web conferencing can be a fantastic way for companies to save money and time, efficiently exchange information and connect with attendees from all over the country and even the world.
Businesses are starting to take note, too—a recent report found that video conferencing usage more than doubled over a span of just two years across multiple industries.
Ring, Ring. It’s the internet calling — and it’s your boss, so you might want to pick up.
Chances are, you go to or call into a lot of meetings. In the United States alone, there are an average of 11 million meetings held daily according to a recent study, which means that finding the free tools to make these meetings less dreadful and a whole lot more practical is crucial to getting through your work week feeling accomplished and efficient. That’s where voice over internet protocol comes in — or VoIP.
Here’s how to have a successful international meeting in seven simple steps:
- Decide which type of virtual meeting you want to hold
- Prepare for the meeting, including developing an agenda
- Decide a time and day for the meeting to be held
- Use the best international meeting hosting service for you
- Ensure that participants will attend the meeting
- Conduct the meeting efficiently and encourage participation from all attendees
- Follow-up after the meeting
While hosting an international meeting may sound simple enough, it’s easy to underestimate the amount of thought and preparation that a successful international meeting requires.
By Bridgette Pereda, Project Manager at FreeConferenceCall.com
Here’s how to promote a webinar online in four simple steps:
- Decide who should present the webinar.
- Choose the best time and date to host your webinar.
- Choose the right webinar hosting platform for you.
- Promote your webinar with the help of blog posts, emails, an optimized landing page, notification bars, reminders and incentives.
Though it may not be apparent, the ways in which you promote a webinar are almost as important as the content of the webinar itself.
We don’t mean to brag, but Earth Day is coming up, and we’ve got this whole reducing- carbon-emissions thing wrapped up.
If you’re less of a “reduce, reuse, recycle” person and more of a “looking to help the environment with minimal effort” kind of person, we have something for you to try. Hint: it’s conference calling.