First, it was touch screens, now it is touch bars. If you have a Macbook Pro®, maybe you’ve already become accustomed to having so much control at your fingertips.
FreeConferenceCall.com is always about keeping up with the times which is why we’ve enabled control of the Meeting Dashboard for online meetings using the touch bar. The same functionality is there, it is just a matter of choosing to click or tap. Whether you’re a participant or a host, launch the desktop app, choose which features to use and you’re good to go.
Always available: As soon as the desktop app launches, the following commands will become available on the touch bar:
- Attendee List – opens/closes the Attendee List
- Chat – opens/closes the Chat
- Record (host only) – starts/pauses meeting recording
Available with audio conferencing: When you sync audio through the phone or VoIP, the following commands will become available on the touch bar:
- Mute – mute/unmute self
- Dial Pad – opens/closes dial pad
Available with video conferencing: Once video conferencing is enabled and you’ve connected your audio, the following commands will become available on the touch bar:
- Mute – mute/unmute self (same as audio conferencing)
- Dial Pad – opens/closes dial pad (same as audio conferencing)
Available with screen sharing: When the host begins screen sharing, the following commands will become available on the touch bar:
- Pencil – enable/disable drawing tool
- Clear All – clear all drawings on the screen
- Color Selector – opens/closes menu of available colors for pen
Don’t have a free account? Sign up for one now. And if you have any questions, our Customer Care team is available 24/7 at (844) 844-1322 or firstname.lastname@example.org.